Alfie thought Kensington Gardens was great,
And there, on that day a royal wedding too place,
Where Alfie met Peter, a wild boy no less,
Unable to speak, but who loved the princess.
Join Alfie on the fifth of his adventures in this full colour, illustrated Pawprint Tale. Written to accompany the Kensington Gardens Pawprint Trail, Alfie and the Royal Weddings of Kensington Gardens will get you discovering the people and places of Kensington Gardens from the comfort of your own home…
Read on its own and share a story together or enjoy as part of your Trail adventure. Written for ages 7 – 11, each Alfie story also includes a list of items to spot in the illustrations as you go along, perfect for younger ones to share in the adventure too!
- Illustrated story book containing approximately 24 pages
- This is a full-colour printed copy sent to you in the post
- FREE additional activities relating to the book and location available online
- Words written by author Danny Thompson
- Illustrated by graphic designer and illustrator Ali Norden
- Suitable for readers age 7 – 11 years with additional activities included for younger readers
- Ideal as a family story to accompany your Kensington Gardens Trail or as a stand alone adventure
- Explore Kensington Gardens from the comfort of your own home